THE PACKAGING CONFERENCE (TPC) IS A SPECIAL AND IMPORTANT EVENT FOR THE PACKAGING INDUSTRY.
This conference was created and is produced by people who know the industry’s value stream and who understand its challenges. TPC is designed to provide the latest information for those in the packaging supply chain. Attendees range from retailers and brand owners to resin suppliers, technology providers, equipment manufacturers, and converters. TPC provides a forum which helps facilitate dialog between supply chain participants which is an important element in meeting packaging objectives.
70% of attendees are director level and above and span the spectrum of the packaging industry – brand owners, machinery, additive and mold suppliers, converters, recycling experts…and leading members of the press to cover all of the hot topics. Each year, the diverse speaker list sets the stage to generate meaningful discussions that give our attendees a reason to come back year after year.
• 70% of attendees are director level or above.
• Major brand owners share case studies on successful launches.
• Wide packaging industry cross-section attends and/or presents.
• Draws significant media presence and coverage.
• Features experienced presenters exploring topics that are both current and forward-looking.
• Provides a value-added forum for an exchange of pertinent information.
• Presenters from all levels of the value-chain.
• Topics include the latest technical developments, trends, growth opportunities and sustainability.
• Focused on presenting innovative developments that better serve the consumer.
• Multiple networking opportunities enhance the value of attending the event.
• Informal setting enables interaction with most segments of the packaging supply chain.
February 4-6, 2019.
Las Vegas, Nevada
Learn more at: https://thepackagingconference.com/