Frequently Asked Questions
Who created The Packaging School?
- We are the exclusive licensee of a Clemson University professional packaging curriculum, developed over a decade by leading faculty. We also utilize experts in the packaging profession to ensure our information is the most innovative of its kind.
What does it take to earn the Certificate of Packaging Science?
- Composed of 12 courses, students will develop a comprehensive understanding of the industry, materials, processes, and development strategies.
What will the Certificate of Packaging Science do for me?
- You will learn the knowledge necessary to have a holistic understanding of packaging. This intelligence will open up opportunities for you to advance into new packaging fields. Discover applications for innovation in your packaging career.
How are courses structured?
- Courses are organized by Lessons, which are composed of Units and cover 3-5 Learning Goals over an hour-long engagement period. All topics are unique, so the number of lessons it takes to communicate a course varies. In our experience, most courses incorporate 5-10 hours of engagement.
What kind of experience can I expect when taking a course?
- Each course with the Packaging School is an engaging experience. Lessons are structured in small pieces with a specific flow so it makes it easy for you to advance at your own pace. Within the lesson, you will encounter a variety of content types including text, graphics, images, videos, interactive application models, peer discussions and quizzes.
How do I know I'm really learning?
- Learning goals with real world application guide all knowledge provided in the course. Each lesson presents information tailored to your professional growth. Simulations and small assessments at the end of lessons allow you to measure your progress. Track advancement in your personal dashboard.
Can I access courses from my tablet or mobile device?
- YES! The Packaging School's learning management system is suited for on-the-go education. Access it from any smart phone
What are the technology requirements to get started?
- We use a private cloud environment to host our eLearning content, which means you can get started right away without downloading anything. You can even download a lesson to offline viewing within your browser and without the need of a dedicated mobile application.
How long will it take to finish the certificate?
- The Packaging Certificate will take around 30 total hours to achieve. A working professional allocating 30 minutes of their lunch break a day could complete the Certificate in three months.
Is work completed at The Packaging School transferrable to other schools or institutions?
- The Packaging School is applying for National accreditation - until that process is complete our courses and certificate recognition is limited to the review and decision of each independent entity.
- The Packaging School will support every application for credit or exemption assembled and submited by our students to a degree granting institution - The Packaging School makes no claim or guarantee that credit earned will transfer to another institution.
- Enrollment in The Packaging School or completion of the program does not guarantee employment.
What is the cancellation or refund policy?
- Purchase of the full the Certificate of Packaging Science can be canceled & refunded within seventy-two hours (midnight of the third day excluding Saturdays, Sundays, and legal holidays), a $100 nonrefundable charge for processing will be retained. For mitigating circumstances please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Purchase of individual courses are nonrefundable upon enrollment of the online course. Course registration may be transferrable within PackagingSchool.com if notified in writing within seventy-two hours of purchase.
Ask any question - contact us today