ABOUT THE COURSE
This module describes the basic approach to designing preforms for PET bottles. The following elements are covered:
- Estimating the wall thickness requirements for bottles.
- Methods of calculating stretch ratios of preforms into bottles.
- General approach to preform design.
- Discussion of good design attributes for injection and blowmolding.
- Evaluation of existing preform designs within new bottles.
WHAT YOU'LL GET FOR $149
- Learn how to design preforms to place the right amount of material in the correct container location
- 50 minutes of coursework