ABOUT THE COURSE- Coming Soon
In this course, we are going to review design terminology, highlight important design theories, such as typography, color, imagery and materials. We are going to discuss how to best approach a project with your team and leverage iterative development to build winning designs. There is a lot of cover in packaging design, but this is the first step: making sure you have a solid foundation and workflow when starting a project. You will receive Dr. Andrew Hurley's RFP guides and the design brief template and strategies he's used to launch over 100 package designs to market.
- Defining Packaging Deisgn
- Professional Roles and Functions
- Packaging Design Workflow
- Glossary of Design Terms
- Defining Branding
- Color Theory
- Branding and Logo Workshop
- Brand Guidelines and Stylesheets
Starting a Project
- Get Off on thr Right Foot
- Team Building
- RFPs and Proposals
- Project Management and Timelines
- Supply and Distribution Maps
- Research and Insights
- Category and Planogram Audit
- How to Create a Package Design Brief
- Create Your Own Brief
- Designing Your Package
- Design Principles and Considerations
- Ideation Selection
- Materials and Structure Workshop
- Primary Display Panel
- Visual Design Workshop
- Legal and Regulatory Requirements
- Final Considerations and Digital Proof
- Let's Refine That Design
- Sustainability Considerations
- Qualitative Research
- Quantitative Research
- Survey Basics
- Eye Tracking 101
- Ready for Production
- Final Assets
- Package Specification Process
- Preflight Checklist
- Review and Assessment
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Watch entertaining videos. They're bite-sized (1-10 minutes).
- Practice what you've learned with interactive activities.
- Engage in peer discussions. You can create connections with professionals from around the world to grow your network.
- Set your own pace. Lessons are available on-demand so you can get the full experience even with a busy schedule.
WHAT YOU'LL GET FOR $399
Enroll Today and Gain Immediate Access for 12 Months!