ABOUT THE COURSE- Coming Soon
In this course, we are going to review design terminology, highlight important design theories, such as typography, color, imagery and materials. We are going to discuss how to best approach a project with your team and leverage iterative development to build winning designs. There is a lot of cover in packaging design, but this is the first step: making sure you have a solid foundation and workflow when starting a project. You will receive Dr. Andrew Hurley's RFP guides and the design brief template and strategies he's used to launch over 100 package designs to market.
Pre-register today and save $50!
- Design Terminology
- Brand Development Lab
Starting a Project
- Supply and Distribution Chains
- Creative Thinking and Brainstorming
- Ideation Selection
Intro to Specright Software
- Specright- Getting Started 2016
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Watch entertaining videos. They're bite-sized (1-10 minutes).
- Practice what you've learned with interactive activities.
- Engage in peer discussions. You can create connections with professionals from around the world to grow your network.
- Set your own pace. Lessons are available on-demand so you can get the full experience even with a busy schedule.
WHAT YOU'LL GET FOR $399
Enroll Today and Gain Immediate Access for 12 Months!