Certificate of Mastery in Packaging Management
It's time to take your packaging education to the next level.
The Certificate of Mastery in Packaging Management (CMPM) is issued by Clemson University’s Center for Corporate Learning. The CMPM offers business professionals the opportunity to sharpen leadership skills, learn advanced marketing techniques, develop methods for successful project execution, build solid ROI decision making processes, and devise a profitable business strategy.
- Winter Term: January 8 - March 31, 2018. In person graduation April 6, 2018.
- Spring Term: April 9- June 30, 2018.
TUITION: $7,000 (your company may offer reimbursement, ask your HR department.)
TIME COMMITMENT: We've organized the CMPM so that busy people (like you) can fit it into your schedule. But it does take commitment. The Certificate of Mastery in Packaging Management is a 12-week online program, broken down into ten courses. Each course requires approximately six hours of your time with an additional ten hours for a project and an assessment.
REQUIREMENTS: The CMPM is offered in English-only. In order for students to get the most out of the experience, the ability to speak, write and read in English is mandatory. There are no minimum education or work experience requirements. You must fill out the application below to be considered for enrollment.
- First Priority Admission Deadline- Friday, October 20, 2017. Decisions released Thursday, October 26, 2018.
- Regular Admission Deadline- Friday, November 24, 2017. Decisions released Monday, November 27, 2017.
- Late Admission Deadline- Friday, December 8, 2017. Decisions released Monday, December 11, 2017.
- First Priority Admission Deadline- Friday, January 12, 2018. Decisions released Monday, January 15, 2018.
- Regular Admission Deadline- Friday, February 9, 2018. Decisions released Monday, February 12, 2018.
- Late Admission Deadline- Friday, March 16, 2018. Decisions released Monday, March 19, 2018.
NOTE: We prioritize earlier applications and may offer rolling admissions. If you are accepted, securing your seat is on a first come, first serve basis. A $500 down payment is required to reserve your seat.
QUESTIONS? Contact the Director, Sara Shumpert, via firstname.lastname@example.org or call 864-986-3033 for more details.
The Certificate of Mastery in Packaging Management is a 12-week online program, broken down into ten courses:
The Global Competitive Landscape
Packaging Development Workflow
Material Management I
Material Management II
Capital Equipment and Manufacturing
Package Labeling and Finishing
Logistics and Supply Chain Management
Regulations and Corporate Sustainability
Predictable Revenue for the Packaging Professional
Leadership and Effective Project Management
Are you a driven, strategic leader who would like to gain an executive education in packaging? Apply today!
Graduation of the program is based on the following:
- Completion of 10 courses
- Passing quiz and test scores in each course
- Score of 85 or greater on the final exam